Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: J. Forster (jfor@onemain.com)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 16:30:49 PDT

I wonder if the fact that the hijackers apparently used knives, not guns, (from
two reports of cell phone calls) contributed to the success of the attack. The
passengers may have believed they were not really going to die, and they would
get out through negotiation, so did not rush the hijackers. Maybe ONLY one of
the hijack team (the pilot) knew the true objective

John