Re: [MV] TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW YORK

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 11 2001 - 20:02:16 PDT

Janet,
    Don't judge the group by just a few people. Some of us are still in shock
over what we
never thought would happen in our country, even some of us who have witnessed
this type of
thing on a regular bassis overseas. Some people react to shock by putting up a
front that has
nothing to do with their true behavior or feelings.

    I think you will find in the days that come, that a lot of the pepole on
this list have silently
offered their services and blood to help the victims. I wish I could give
blood, but I had
hepatititus and that would end up killing the patient.

Just my thoughts on this.
Bruce
MVPA 23824
USMC 1972967