Re:[MV] we did loose

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 03:41:10 PDT

Here's a letter from the survivor:
Joe,
Fireball came down hall way that we normally exit through. Were able to go
out emergency exit to what they call South Parking. When we exited the
building, to the West there was thick black choking smoke and some soldiers
that had been injured, who were looking for others from their offices. Folks
exited the building fairly orderly, but one had the sense there were some on
the verge of panic. Once across the parking lot, accountability of personnel
and staring at the fire and hole in the building. Then, just like in the
movies, a policeman came by yelling there was another air plane and move out
of the area at least one mile. That got folks attention and all moved out,
some running. Heck of a way to have an image etched in your mind.