Re: [MV] Let's take stock

From: Buzz Szarek (buzz@toast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 06:11:01 PDT

My M35 is my daily driver. I travel 45 min.s one way to work each day.

Usuially my truck goes by (relatively) un-noticed.
Yesterday, on the way home, and on the way to work, today, it was like a one
vehicle parade!

I always keep in mind that when driving I may not be an official mil-vehicle
but I certainly look like one. Because of this I behave accordingly. Just
something to keep in mind.

-=-