Thoughts of NEKAF Owner

From: Mike Horsten (mike@almere.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 07:08:15 PDT

This is just for all the people that love old Military cars, trucks and
other vihicles. I really regret that this happend and hope it never happens
again. Our best wishes and prears are with you all.

As a Dutch M38A1 Driver and owner I would recomend all to leave the car in
the garage for the next few days and reflect on the days to come and those
that have gone by.
The world has changed and we should be the example for the young that dont
understand this at all.
We should refreane from speculations about how it happend and who did it.
Does it matter that we speculate or are we just agreavating the nations and
people.
Just look at the pictures this is a feading frensy (Like sharks) for the
MEDIA. They love to show you all the angles and all the extra pics they just
got in of the same tragedy.

Please lets all sit back and look at if from a distance.
Yes it was terrible
Yes it should never happen again
Yes the persons or nation that did it should be punisched
Yes we dont want WW III

Just a comment i needed to make. Let not hate the situation but lets solve
our problems

Mike

NEKAF M38A1 #14314 Owner