RE: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 16:06:19 PDT

If only one person on each of those airplanes had been armed, this would
never have happened. Those people could have been air marshals or private
citizens. It wouldn't matter.

If the entire population of the Manhattan had been completely disarmed (in
fact, they were. Ever hear of the Knapp Act?) it wouldn't have changed the
outcome one wit.

This was my point in the original posting. I was trying to shine a light on
the insanity of promoting gun control every time there is a national
tragedy. I was NOT promoting gun ownership; I was criticizing Bill Clinton,
Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, and Charles Schumer for the grandstanding they do
every time there is a terrorist act in America.

Now that we know the terrorists used knives, will we go for knife control?
Will OJ Simpson be the poster boy for this movement?

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402