Re: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Daniel Terp (dterp@tallcity.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 17:45:01 PDT

I have. And it says that the British were winning until the French
arrived.

And while there were professionals on the colonial side, there were
many more on the British and Hessian side, that is until the French
showed up.

Also, while George Washington did have military training, he made most
of his early career as a surveyor and farmer. He intended to go back
to farming when he was "drafted" as President.