God Bless the List

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 20:28:15 PDT

Thanks so much for all the good thoughts and information over the years. I
haven't posted for a while because I have been very busy with my life. I
think in the light of recent events, it is going to get busier. I really
think I will be putting on a salad suit in the near future to go back and do
what I do best. I also will be dropping off the list, as I really will have
trouble handling all the email traffic. All list members present and past
are welcome to stay in touch with me at my email address below. I hate to
do it as I have been a member for 4 years. I will especially miss Bill
Benson. As I said before, Bill, you can have a spot on my fire team
anytime.... And maybe now, we'll really get a chance.

I really hope the Taliban coughs up this guy, but I wouldn't bet on it.
Those people don't have as much to lose as we do, and they did defeat the
Soviet Union. Regardless of what we do, we will be attacking members of a
1.1 Billion strong faith.
We will also be operating in an area within firing distance of five nations
with Nuclear Arms and direct physical security needs in the region. It
ain't gonna be pretty. Also, I don't think the WTC / Pentagon attack was a
Pearl Harbor, more like a gunboat Panay. Keep your eyes and ears open at
all times. We may not have seen the worst of it. If ever we needed to be
individually vigilant, this is the time. And for America's sake, don't
forget what this country really stands for- it's not the constitution, or
religion, or money.... It's about the fact that we share what we have with
each other, and take care of our own, no matter who that is, no matter what
happens to us.

God Bless the USA!

john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com