RE: [MV] Terrorist Attack

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 21:01:56 PDT

>>I'm a New Yorker, we don't roll over for anyone.

Then how do you explain your Congressional Delegation?

>>But if you think some mailman with a .22 was going to prevent this
>>disaster, you're only fooling yourself. These guys were trained
>>professionals who were committed enough to die for their cause.

Well, it turns out that an eight year old with a .22 could have stopped this
(well, four of them).

If we completely disarmed ourselves, these knife attacks would become hourly
events.

>> There are a lot more idiots out there than
>> criminals.

If there is only one idiot out there who is not a criminal, then this is a
true statement.