FW: [MVlist] Students

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 08:15:08 PDT

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Garrett [mailto:j.garrett@gte.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:06 AM
To: Phil; MVlist@yahoogroups.com; mil-veh@skylee.com
Subject: RE: [MVlist] Students

Phil,

I appreciate what you are saying, but I disagree. Get past the politics and
ask those same kids this question: "What is wrong with some dissidents
flying a jet into the World Trade Center and killing 20,000 Americans?"
Those kids yesterday were saying "nothing, they had it coming". Forget WTO
politics for a moment and let that fact settle in. Once you have recognized
that they have approved of killing 20,000 people for a political cause, then
you can evaluate the political cause.

If we have indeed raised a generation of children who believe that the end
justifiies the means, it is time to pull the pin.
Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402