Re: [MV] Late comments on WTC attacks

From: Amnon Nissan (amnon@deltaforce.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 19:13:42 PDT

At 21:35 09/13/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Well, Well, Well
>I guess we can now see one of the bigot morons showing his colors. I no
>longer have any interest in hearing anything you have to say, since you
>insist showing how stupid you are. It's called block sender

Stu, don't be mean to him :-) That guy obviously never seen action, never
been in a war, doesn't understand what war is (other than what they tell
him on TV and maybe playing some video war games).

Just like many of you here, I have been in the service over there. Yes, I
am an Israeli who decided to find a new home, where there is no war. Just
like many of you here, who had to deal with women and children in Vietnam,
I had to deal with terrorists literaly hiding behind women and children
while firing real guns. I served during the six days war, and a few years
after, as regular army.

It is too bad, that the first time I see such attitude towards Israel and
Jewish people is here, where you see a lot of pride and patriotizm. I live
in the south, my wife was born and raised in what was called "KKK Country"
(Smithfield, NC). When she converted to Judaism at my request, I asked her
uncle who is a southern baptist minister (or something like that) if the
family will "forget her" for that. His words were, and I quote: " It will
be an honor to have her marry one of God's children. It will be an honor
to have you as part of our family. I believe that the reason why this
country is so plentifull is because we support Israel. If and when we stop
supporting Israel, this country will not be as it is now".

I was in shock! We struck a conversation about the subject and I was
convinced that he was for real, and that many people feel like him. In the
25 years I lived here with my wife, I have never seen, felt, or even heard
of this kind of attitude toward Jews around here. And mind you, I am not a
practicing Jew, (I asked her to convert for my parents sake), and words
like that guy you wrote to cannot hurt me. I was told that those who were
born in Israel do not put their head down when they are called Jews :-)

That's all I have to say. Well maybe not, One more thing... I love my MV
!!! Took my wife and daughter tonite for a ride around town, flying the
flag and all.

Shalom Ya'll
Amnon Nissan

Deltaforce