anti semetic remarks

From: j. martin (jmartin3@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 17:34:32 PDT

Edward

I am hoping that you are saying this out of sheer ignorance . It is
obvious that you do not know what you are talking about .

If you saw the explanation with an open mind of what happened and did not
just get your news from the television you would have a different opinion .

When children did this in Nam or Africa Where were was your opinion and
actions .

I am not saying that Killing children is by any means ok BUT remember that
these people are using 10 and 12 year old children to deliver weapons of
destruction We are not and neither are the Israeli's .

Anti semetic remarks are considered by most knowledgeful people to be a
predjudice against an entire group of people .

Jim Martin
FYI
I am a Christian Minister