RE: [MV] Late comments on WTC attacks

From: WF2U (mbendror@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 22:12:32 PDT

Here is another one who is not interested in facts and history but totally
ignorant of the real situation.

For your information, Israel has a thriving Christian and Moslem population
which is enjoying full citizenship, just like rest of the population. There
are Arab members of Parliament, (both Christians and Moslems) as well as
Government ministers and officials. There are Moslems and also Christians
serving in the Israeli Armed Forces who traditionally take pride in their
service and citizenship. Some of them achieved staff officers positions.

The present day Palestinians - by the way, my parents can be called
Palestinians, prior to the Israeli independence they carried Palestinian
ID's as British Colonial subjects - rejected peace with Israel. Their own
brethren from the Arab countries rejected the ones who chose or were ordered
by their leaders to become refugees, kept them without ANY citizenship and
used them as pawns in their "struggle" against Israel. They could have had a
state of their own by now if they were working towards peace.

Another little piece of information: about 400,000 "Palestinians" left and
were kept as refugees but Israel took in about 600,000 Jewish refugees from
the Arab countries - They were given Israeli citizenship and were integrated
into the society. The Jordanian and Egyptian governments kept (until the '67
war when Israel gained the West Bank and Gaza) the Palestinians under
military government and imposed curfews and travel restrictions on them.
Where were you then to complain about the Palestinians' plight?

But I'm sure I'm wasting my time trying to bring up some facts.

I apologize to the list that this nonsense is going on but I had to reply to
this publicly.

Finally, the terrorists are not out to harm the US because of its support of
Israel. They are out to demolish the Western way of life, the creative,
compassionate and enterprising spirit, the wealth the US has. It's not a
religious war, just because they call themselves Moslems (or the Red
Brigades, or the Bader-Meinhoff Group or whatever). It's a war of the
depraved, jealous mind against our way of life. If Israel didn't exist,
they'd find another enemy they'd hate just as much, as they go after the
"Big Satan", the US.

Ready for flames....

Meir Ben-Dror

MVPA # 23503