Willys MB, Koenig kit

From: Chris Stansbury (chris_stansbury@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 22:57:34 PDT

Hello Jeep guys/gals,
I found a Willys MB rusting in a field the other day and I am looking for
some info. It had a Koenig hard half-cab, mini-bed, and winch(driven off
the front of the engine, not PTO.) I have never seen a Koenig conversion
before and I was wondering how many of these things there are around today.
The half-cab is metal and it has doors that latch. The doors have roll-up
glass windows. The only thing I can remember it missing is the tailgate.
Any ideas of what it's worth and if it would be a worthwhile restoration
project? Thanks. Sorry I didn't include any fiery current events
discussion. God Bless the USA.
Sincerely,
Chris Stansbury
Memphis, TN