RE: [MV] Oregon MVPA Show

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 23:13:16 PDT

I still got conflicting stories today. Nancy said the show goes on but the
museum will be closed but heard from Richard tonight that the museum will be
open.

As I left post tonight word was the baracades will be moved sometime Friday
and force protection level goes to A+ But that's just rumor as I hadn't seen
anything official.

Expect to be asked to show ID on entering post at the very least and the
MVer's will be kept out near the museum.

162 ENG are drilling and vehicles will most likly be required to not be
parked within 25 meters of building.

Excepting the old dinning hall that we WANT to nock down.....