Re: [MV] anti semetic remarks

From: DaveCole (davidcole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 08:12:08 PDT

Anti Semitism has nothing to do with my opposing what is happening in Israel.
I am pro-Judaism, pro Muslim and pro-Christian. I am pro-religion, pro God and
pro Allah. I am not pro-Israel as they operate now. You can be a Zionist and
a Jew. You can also be a Jew and oppose Zionism. You can also be a Jew and
oppose Israel.

Opposing Israel's policies has nothing to do with being anti-semitic and anti
Judaism.

HOWEVER, the pro-Israeli lobby would like you to believe otherwise. I'm afraid
you have fallen into their trap.

The great fear a lot of American's have is that if they say "I oppose what
Israel is doing" , that they will be classified as being Anti-Semitic, Jew
Haters, Nazi lovers, etc.

Only unknowing people would equate Anti-Israeli with Anti-Semitic.

 Dave