Re: [MV] two Listers......

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 10:16:41 PDT

Hanky now lives and works in New Hampshire cause they threw him out of
NYC...he is safe, but many close former associates are not, and he is happy
to find some seriously injured, but still alive. And isn't that a sad state
of affairs that we actually can find solace in finding out a friend is
seriously injured......