Re: [MV] WTC building design

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 17:52:38 PDT

Hi Daniel...

>Actually, the buildings were a "core frame" design, with little or no
>structure at the perimeter. This design is more flexible in high
>winds, a much more likely threat to a skyscraper.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting tired of your wild
statements, like this one. The WTC had heavy steel support columns on
both the inner core and the outer walls. Look it up. And while
you're at it, look up the facts on other statements before you make
them.

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 M1007 CUCV Military Suburban 6.2 Liter Turbo-Diesel Engine 5/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o 1971 M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 478 Cubic Inch Turbo-Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net