RE: [MV] Nostradamus

From: G.Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 18:38:36 PDT

<<I may be mistaken, but was told that there is a reference in the book of
Revelations to something similar. Something about the "twin towers will fall
into the sea" or some such. Perhaps one of our resident Bible scholars can
elucidate us? a p bloom>>

This is the only thing I could find in Revelation,

Rev 18:17-19
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!' "Every sea
captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their
living from the sea, will stand far off.
18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, 'Was there
ever a city like this great city?'
19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry
out: "'Woe! Woe, O great city, where all who had ships on the sea became
rich through

 But it is talking about things yet to come. Here are two interesting verses
from the old testament.

Deut 7:16-19
You must destroy all the peoples the LORD your God gives over to you. Do not
look on them with pity and do not serve their gods, for that will be a snare
to you. 17 You may say to yourselves, "These nations are stronger than we
are. How can we drive them out?" 18 But do not be afraid of them; remember
well what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt. 19 You saw with
your own eyes the great trials, the miraculous signs and wonders, the mighty
hand and outstretched arm, with which the LORD your God brought you out. The
LORD your God will do the same to all the peoples you now fear.

Zech 12:9
On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.