Re: [MV] Mule armor kit

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 07:41:21 PDT

I've never heard of one. It's not in any of the TM's, but then again nether
is the upgrade for the TOW mule. If any one has knowledge of MWO's for the
mule, for this or any other modification, I'd like to see them (scans or
copies). I've been playing with mules for quite a while, but have never
heard of this.
Keith