Re: [MV] Patriotism

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 07:06:21 PDT

In a message dated 9/15/01 9:45:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
j.garrett@gte.net writes:

<< Joe,

 I am curious as to why YOU got a ticket. Didn't you say you pulled off the
 road?

 Joe Garrett
 cell 425-344-1402

Let's see...It's a military-looking vehicle, the owner was in a biker/red
neck/clam-digger bar, probably wearing the uniform of the day, ie somewhat
"field modified" BDU's, and the pickup was owned by the deputy's aunt's
brother-in-law's sister's parole officer. Makes sense to ME that Joe got the
ticket. Been there, had it done to me, got the tee-shirt. Hope everything
turns out OK, Mr Young. apb

(Ready for all the self-righteous deputies, aunts, brothers-in-law, sisters
and parole officers to attack, I am standing by. One would think that by now,
they would recognize when someone is pushing their buttons, but probably not.
 At least I didn't say that Joe looks just like a Taliban, only much
better-fed)