Texas MV reg/insp....again

From: A762x54mm@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 07:56:19 PDT

Texas listers,

Would you please refresh me on the various ways and requirements to get an
untitled deuce that has been procured from the military registered in our
great state. I seem to remember that MV's don't need a safety inspection in
order to qualify for the special MV license tag that is available through the
TxDOT. Any input here. I know many of you have been through this process and
through your experience, it will hopefully make my trip a little more
bearable.

TIA,
Gene in Baytown