Re: [MV] Brake idea

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 08:14:23 PDT

Howdy List,

I do not know anything about modifying brake systems but, since I have a
couple of M725 ambulances, I have been a member of the M715 Zone 'Club'.
The archives of this group have a lot of discussion by people who have
modified their M715's for offroading and whose primary focus is
performance and safety rather than restoration. Some of the postings
have been very detailed and well thought out.

Those who are interested in pursuing making your single sircuit system
into a dual circuit system may want to check it out.

Hope this helps,
Mel Miller