RE: [MV] Patriotism

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 11:03:05 PDT

I guess I'm curious what the citation was for. It certainly couldn't have
been a moving violation (was it for improper parking). And the seatbelt
thing is interesting. Does your truck not have seatbelts? Did you actually
TELL them that you had not been wearing seatbelts? Were your headlights on?
This would be a contributing factor to an accident, as it confuses oncoming
drivers.

MV content: My deuce is at a Boy Scout Camporee with my water buffalo,
which is the source for drinking water down there this weekend. The
camporee is at a local airport which is still closed, as general aviation is
apparently still not allowed.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402