An idea

From: JaxInCalifornia@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 09:32:10 PDT

First I wanted to thank Arthur Kyle who either directly or indirectly allowed
us this time abuse his terms of service on the MV chat.

And thanks to you, we've read a lot views, provided information, analyzed
things and more. It's been incredibly inspiring and informative.

The tragedy of 9/11/01 will go on for longer than anyone here could imagine.
So the question before us is will this become the news/politics/MV chat or
will it retain it's original intent that has served us so well? Will we lose
it if we don't change course?
At the very least I'm worried we're going to lose too many good people if we
keep up the political end and as our views become more polarized due to
frustrations, anger, over the weeks and months to come.

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Jack Lee

PS In no way am I trying to bury my head in the sand or disrespect the
emotions of others. I'm 110% committed to seeing this thing through to it's
conclusion.