Re: [MV] Camo pattern for M939 series trucks

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 10:59:44 PDT

List,
I am looking for the 3 color camo pattern for the M939 series trucks. I have
been to Olive Drab but could not locate it. Any leads would be appreciated.
I am in the process of sandblasting and repainting my M929 with fresh CARC.

Thanks,
Bruce

1971 M35A2 w/w (FOR SALE - super clean, see my previous posting for better
description, $7900 OBO)
1972 M35A2C w/w
1973 M275A2
1974 M313
1979 M813A1 w/w (FOR SALE - you won't find a nicer M809 series truck, see
1983 M929
1986 M1009
(two more trucks coming soon, one deuce and one 5 tonner)