Re: [MV] Band of Brothers

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 14:49:09 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nigel Hay" <nigel@milweb.net>
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 10:20 PM
Subject: [MV] Band of Brothers

> Does anyone know when it is to be shown on BBC ???

No, apart from the info that the BBC has bought the series, I got from some
of those concerned with the production and vehicle supply that I was talking
with at the wedding of our well known Mr Multibank-Brown and Sarah Blackmore
last weekend.

I wonder if they will buy Sam's Circus also and we can then see the "Tiger"
and M4A4 multibank from the same stable in film action, somewhat
anywhere near the Cotentin Peninsula as the British and Canadians were
holding them back around Caen, apparently a good film though inaccuracies
aside.

I blame Mr Gas-Axe Multibank Brown for the second most stressful time ever,
trying to walk the "Tiger" through the lemming-like punters and car-drivers
of Beltring who seem hell bent in wanting a close acquaintance with its
tracks is not fun at all.

Richard
Southampton - England