RE: [MV] STU RAYFIELD I HOPE YOU ARE OK

From: Rayfield, Robert S Jr Mr DUSA-IA/ANTEON (RayfieldRS@hqda.army.mil)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:29:20 PDT

Am okay - thanks. Our servers were killed in blast or from water/fire
damage - just got unclas lan back up this DTG so am at work ans email. Our
front ofc gutted by fire, Army DCSLOG and DCSPERS hit badly, the DCSPERS
himself LTG Maude himself killed. We have people doubled up in this ofc, am
moving to another ofc tomorrow, comm shift w/new email address to fol.

I am sure the updates you have read in the paper are as good as I can give
you now. More to fol after comm shift this week.

Do not know of any other list members on casreps that I have seen vs traf I
have seen on this list. Let me know if I need to find out about someone and
will try - but it will be hard.

Stew Rayfield