Wanted: 1/2 ton Dodge Truck near California

From: Frank Hall (hallf@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 15:46:48 PDT

A buddy of mine wants to buy 1/2 Ton Dodge truck (maybe a 3/4 ton). I think
he's looking for a truck in the $3 to $4 range (but will pay more if its in
good shape). Ideally he'd like to find one in California because it's so
much easier to view and tow locally. My buddy lives in Los Angeles area.
Anyone selling a truck within an 8 hour dive please drop me a line.

Closed cab, open cab, weapons carrier....???

Thanks,

-Frank Hall