Re: [MV] An idea

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 18:55:14 PDT

>Your choice, of course, Jonathon. You can ignore the rest of our world
>to your heart's content, for that is a privilege granted you by the
>sacrifices of our fathers and grandfathers in recent past. The fact that
>OUR children may soon be called upon to make the same sacrifices can
>also be totally irrelevant to you -- after all, you refuse to be a part
>of it, and that is your right. You don't actually have to do a thing..
>and that is your right, too.

Don't give me this crap, I did not say I was ignoring the rest of the world,
I said I don't want to see it here, there is a big difference. The person
who sponsors this list, free for all of us to use, has laid down some very
simple rules. It's his list, if you don't like his rules then go start your
own or go somewhere else.

>Forgive them their sins, they are but trying to put it all in context.
>As above, you don't actually have to be a part of that, but please don't
>demand they ignore what's happening in THEIR world, for that world is
>also yours.

This isn't your world, thier world or my world, it's Aurthurs world !

Why do so many of you insist on totally ignoring the rules set down here. If
you want to talk about all this go to usenet and try talk. politics.mideast
or a hundred some other sigs related.

>I think the last thing you have to fear is this list becoming "just
>another usenet free for all"... where else will you find such a
>dedicated collection of historically knowledgeable, MV-dedicated
>patriots, anywhere? Be proud of them, for they stand for all of us.

What does one have to do with the other?????

Flame me all you want, I think I'll tune out again, I should not have
replied at all in the first place.

later,

je