BEWARE OF THE SANDMAN

From: sarbuckle@comwares.net
Date: Sun Sep 16 2001 - 18:43:54 PDT

Just wanted the list to know, that after a triple dose of penicillin, &
an expensive housecall from the Computer Guru, I am squeaky clean of the
virus. Hey guys, this is a real nasty one. I am also the proud owner
of a brand new anti virus program from Norton. The only thing that
saved me & my fellow list folks is that I use Netscape & not Outlook
Express. Of course, I learned an expensive lesson also. NEVER OPEN AN
ATTACHMENT, even if it looks ligit. You never know!!!!!

Anyway, not to worry about me anymore. I got disinfected so to speak.