RE: [MV] WTC - A Different Look- (but with MV content!!)

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 06:23:16 PDT

Was this an attempt at humor by Michael Moore or a horrible betrayal of his
twisted politics (or both)? (Michael Moore once made a documentary about
General Motors, one of the largest maunfacturers of military vehicles in US
history).

I am somewhat surprised that so many people think we should be ignoring the
single largest attack on the Eastern United States since the War of 1812
(they had horses as military vehicles back then). It was also the largest
loss of Americans on our own soil since the Battle of Gettysburg (that was a
military action complete with horsedrawn cannon mounted on military
vehicles). It strikes me that it would be dishonest and irresponsible to
keep prattling about Military Vehicles while 5000 bodies are being dug out
of a pile of steel in NYC. (the Army Corps of Engineers is helping with this
effort and MIGHT be using military equipment).

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402