If I might interject...

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 07:19:24 PDT

By now I think we have let the "fellows on the list" know where we stand as
individuals.

We've covered Islam, Israel, immeadiate action on an airliner, personal
opinions, personal opinions about other people, personal opinions of other
people's personal opinions, and we've op-checked each other's asbestos
underwear...

Can we get back to the original topic of this list: Military Vehicles?

Thanks ever so much...

And for my contribution, I'd like to annouce the newest addition to the Benson
household, a 1965 M-37B1 WOW, that I was able to give all of the neighborhood
kids a ride in yesterday!

God Bless America!

Bill Benson