RE: [MV] Request M-37 part number (has MV content, too)

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 17:47:16 PDT

There certainly is for the brake light switch on an M35. I'd be willing to
bet it is the same one, too. Take a close look at yours, then go to NAPA
and have them show you their catalog. You will be able to spot it
instantly. It is a very common part, and they should have it in stock at
the store. I have done this twice, and the part is so common that I didn't
bother saving the part number.

Don't take yours out to go to the store with you. During the period you are
gone, you could get major air into the system. When you switch them out,
move quickly.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402