M998 questions and also M998's for sale M151 and M1009 also 4 sale

From: SETOYOTA@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 21:08:54 PDT

List

Hello everyone. Today I did my part for the world economy and purchased a
M998. I would like to get the TM's. Would any of you have them available at
a decent price?

I also need to get one geared hub for the rear as mine seems shot. It also
needs a glow plug controller and possibly the crossover pipe. Other than
that it runs great and is in good condition no rust in the frame rails.

If anyone is interested I can get a few more M998's that run and drive for
$12500 plus shipping with a form 97. Please e-mail me with your wants.

Due to this purchase I have decided to sell some of my other stuff. I need
to move my prestine M1009 (20k miles) and also my almost perfect M151A1. I
also have an almost perfect M151A2 (no ROPS) that needs a home also. I will
post pictures of all vehicles on my photopoint sight sometime this week. Or
can send to individual request with e-mail.

I need to move them so make me a decent offer.

Chuck H
43 T16 modified
45 CCKW mostly
67 M151A1 for sale