GSA Stuff

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 10:42:16 PDT

List,

There are a couple of items that caught my eye on the GSA auction site.

https://www.gsaauctions.gov/index.htm

There are a couple of 15 year old work boats (50 feet long) that have been
completely refurbished, and now they are available for sale. Located in
Norfolk, Virginia.

There is also a 1989 Oshkosh Fire Truck available. I forget the location.
There have been people on the List who have expressed an interest in buying
a HMMTT (sp?) if only they were available. This looks very much like a
HMMTT, except it is in the fire truck body style. Eight wheel drive, dual
front axles, overhanging cab, etc. Oshkosh builds the HMMTT, so this is
probably the same basic chassis.

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.