FW: [MVlist] Duese &1/2 insurance-other than JC??

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@gte.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 06:20:52 PDT

I have four of these trucks insured by State Farm. I pay approximately $12
a month for liability, PIP, and uninsured motorist insurance. I am carrying
pretty high limits, too.

It's called a deuce and a half because it's military designation is 2 1/2
(two and a half) ton truck. Is your's gas or diesel? I have a 53
Studebaker that has all the latest modifications, so it is an M35A2 diesel
with airshift tansfer case.

Joe Garrett
cell 425-344-1402