Re: [MV] They're Coming to Take It Away, Part II

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 10:38:43 PDT

Well, it sure appears to me that I would not be able to legally put a ring
mount
on my truck and that those that have dummy guns mounted on a machine gun
mount on their Jeep (or other m-v) would be in violation.
GET THE LETTERS OUT!!!
I really feel bad about the military aircraft collectors. They are targeted,
too. Man,
no more Confederate Air Force or the neat fighters that fly into Millville,
NJ, for
shows? Damn the torpedoes, pass the ammunition...
Joe Young