RE: [MV] Payment? Who are they kidding?

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 13:06:42 PDT

Looks like to me it would mean that they could take your truck and give you
what you paid for it.

Not a good deal if you restored it, but restoral could fall under operating
cost now couldn't it.
The white tag on my Deuce shows a cost of $46k+.
If I do a frame off restoration, back to "like new" they could give the bid
price I paid and I would be out the restoral cost.

That may not be what they intend, but it sure looks possible.

rikk