DRMO vs. Surplusbid(Commercial venture)

From: onetwothree fourfivesix (camaro69fine@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 16:03:50 PDT

Hi List,
  this is my first posting to the list. I hope it
makes it ok. Been a long time lurker, listening to
the very knowledgable people on this list.
  Has anyone done an inspection on the new Surplusbid
vehicles? I just did today at Vandenber AFB and man
what a mess!!! Very unorganized, not at all like
DRMS was. The people that worked at DRMO really
didn't know what was going on with the trucks that
belonged to surplusbid, but they(the trucks) were in
the same lot as all the other DRMS stuff!! Go figure!
I guess someone from Commercial Venture was supposed
to be there....
 Oh well, saw some nice M35A2's there, hopefully I
will get my first one soon.

Wade