Re: [MV] 10th Mountain

From: Jarrett Redd (jarrett_l_redd@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 19:23:12 PDT

Not a criticism of anyone in particular, but feel free to reply many times to
this message while quoting the entire thing, including the afore-mentioned
sensitive information. This way we can increase the odds that it gets
observed/intercepted in flight to all those hundreds of emails addresses around
the world. Espionage is as much "opportunity and luck" as it is science.

--- Jim Densley <puget@harbornet.com> wrote:
> Perhaps it's time to refresh all con re security of troop movements in war
> time. Loose lips sink ships and all that sort of stuff is real. Don't ask
> don't tell means something here!

=====
Jarrett L. Redd (KG6ELZ)