Re: [MV] Coolant Reservoir for M35

From: Bruce Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 16:12:10 PDT

Hi Kerry,
I remember getting an aftermarket one for a 77 F250 which consisted of a
plastic rectangular bottle and a wire cage type holder. This has held up over
about 12 years now. There is one gotcha tho. I routed the hoses over the top
of the radiator as dictated by the lay out. The hose eventually died from the
heat with the resultant mess. I suggest using copper tubing for the main
runs and short pieces of neoprene hose at the junctions.
Bruce
MVPA 23824