Re: [MV] Coolant Reservoir for M35

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Sat Sep 22 2001 - 16:58:51 PDT

Kerry,

I bought an aftermarket one from auto zone for about $5 and it has lasted
and worked like a champ. I have been using on the M-715 for about 5 years
now and not a problem to be had. My truck used to constantly pee coolant
and this has stopped all of that. The thing is a plastic jug about the
size of a 1/2 gallon milk jug with a snap cap and a tube that feeds up from
the bottom. The idea about using copper tube is a good one also.

Good luck,
Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216