Re: [MV] Download TM- Need pdf whiz's.

From: wwd@netheaven.com
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 07:41:31 PDT

In <list-1296109@skylee.com>, on 09/23/01
   at 10:19 AM, Rikk Rogers <rkltd@swbell.net> said:

>I got most of my M35A2 manuals from this site.
>Rikk

>>HiO List I have tried to download TM 5-5180-220-12&P from the
>>http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm site but have not been able
>>to do so.

The etms site has been 'dead' for me for several days, and just now too. I
was able to d/l the Deuce 'parts list' pdf file, but maybe that is the
last . . . .

Has anyone edited down a nice compact pdf for say, the M37 or the M35
Deuce? Just the needed fact sheets and maintenance info? If so they could
be placed on the several privately- sponsored websites referenced on this
List, with a bit of pleading.

But we need the edited logsa files first. Can anyone try to do a
compilation down to, say, 4mb? Then they could be easily re-distributed
quickly to cell-archives. Time to diversify and be prepared, perhaps.

Bill

--
wwd@netheaven.com