Re: [MV] Coolant Reservoir for M35

From: Morgans (nmorgan@centuryinter.net)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 08:36:59 PDT

On my M35A2 there is a decal line on the filler extension tube on the
radiator that says''don't overfill'', if you do it blows out the antifreeze
down to the full line.
 On my M715 if you fill the radiator all the way up, it blows out the extra
antifreeze and then the level never changes.
 You just have to leave alittle room for expansion.
            Ed Morgan