RE: [MV] 8x Illum. Viewer & a RP PC

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 10:13:42 PDT

Prior to around 1940 the Quartermaster Dept (responsable for trucks) was
prohibited from issuing specs for vehicles. They were forced to use
commercially available with some modifications done at depots.
This lead to huge problems for the maintence comunity as can be imagined

SSG Paul D. Carrier
Readiness NCO
Detachment 2 Company b 145 Support Battalion
Camp WIthycombe, OR