Update: Period Photo '39 Ford / 115th QM Regt Panel !!!!!!

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 17:20:35 PDT

I talked again with Mr. Bill Davies at the California Military Museum.
He rememered where he saw what he saw. It was in a '40 or
'41 issue of CALIFORNIA GUARDSMAN MAGAZINE !!!!!!!
  This multiplies the possibility that it's my truck!
I don't want to count my chickens yet but this could finally be the
golden ring I've been striving for.
  A General, probably BG Hamilton or Mattson
borrowed the magazine because it has historical info that they need for
an article.
  Supposed to be scanned and emailed to me
next week sometime!
  Keep you fingers crossed!
Thanks, Don Kenyon