Re: [MV] Sorting out what the threat from new legislation REALLY is...

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 18:19:01 PDT

Steve:
    You make some valid points, but once something has passed into law,
you're toast.
    Who would have thought in 1943, that the Lend Lease laws would be
misconstrued 58 years later to stop re-importation of "War Relics" for
historical purposes?
    I'm not sure what makes my M35A2 a "Significant" item, but I know I
can't sell it without notifying a whole passel of people and can only sell
to US citizens. It's just a truck, not armor or artillery. But it is "LAW",
good, bad or indifferent.

Ron