M151A2 for Sale in Louisiana

From: William Anderson Carter (wmacarter@centurytel.net)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 23:17:14 PDT

I have a M151A2 with ROPS for sale in Louisiana. It is 1973 vintage made by
Am General with 17,000 mile on the odometer. I have owned it since 1997.
The last markings are from the Wisconsin National Guard. It is titled and
licensed in Louisiana. It runs and starts great.

The engine has been rebuilt to replace a defective camshaft. New parts
include a carburetor, fuel pump, water pump, solid state distributor, spark
plugs, hoses, belts, clutch kit, thermostat, oil filter, fuel filters,
headlight, one taillight, light bulbs, gas tank has been boiled clean and
interior coated.

There is some rust in the usual places and some dents but, all are fixable
if you choose. Could use a paint job and some tires.

You can see pictures at
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/wmacarter/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t

I am asking $7000.00 but, will consider best offer.

I am located in Greensburg, Louisiana which, is in the Southeast portion of
the State. My email address is wmacarter@centurytel.net. You can phone or
fax at (225) 222-4603. My work number is (225) 222-4141 ext. 228.