Re:[MV] confiscation of MV's

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Sep 24 2001 - 04:52:36 PDT

APB said:
I have bought and sold, casually, a number of these vehicles in the past few
years. I never warned anyone about their future obligations to notify anyone
should they decide to re-sell the trucks.

Art, and others, read Section V, End Use Certificate. This is where I have to
have my truck customers sign. (DLA Form 1822, APR 2001)
           http://www.drms.com/newsales/html/bidding_forms.html
I've had potential buyers that are US citizens, residing in the USA, want
to purchase a truck from me and export it. I declined the sales. If someone
does buy a MLI or CCLI controlled property from me, signs the EUC and then
exports it, then it's on them!
I also supply a blank Section V, DLA Form 1822, APR 2001, to my customers
so that they can have it signed in the event they sell the property.
Joe Young